Do you want to be a Maven??

So your probably thinking what exactly is a Maven? Well it's this awesome website that I found called Julep, that gives you a monthly beauty box full of the hottest new and cutting-edge beauty products. I signed up in March and received my first box full of goodies. My style profile was Bombshell. In the box I received Eva and Ginger nail polishes along with an instant warming foot scrub. The colors are just as great in person as the photos. As soon as I update my nail color I'll share a picture with you all since these are the next colors I plan on using. The instant warming foot scrub is now one of my favorite products. It makes your feet nice and smooth, which is perfect for this time of year.






Are you interested yet??? Well if you are go to Julep and sign up! Take your style quiz and order your first box!! I used the coupon code PENNY to get my box for $.01!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!