I'm Back and Chobani Greek Yogurt!

I'm back. It's been awhile since I've had the time to sit down and blog, which is terrible. I've missed this terribly, but my March, April, and most of May were just crazy busy. I started a new job and left it quicker then I thought I would, but it wasn't a good fit of my family, which is my main concern. I also traveled a little bit here and there to visit my family and friends. Since I've been back home we've been doing a lot of home maintenance and getting the house ready for the summer. Hopefully I'll be able to start blogging more frequently.

Now the reason I'm back! BzzAgent kindly sent me a coupon for a free 32 oz. Chobani Greek Yogurt to try out. I was able to finally get to the grocery store this week and buy it as well as make something quick and easy with it.

Chobani was founded in 2005 by Hamdi Ulukaya who was unhappy with how yogurt tasted in America. He set out to create better options for everyone. He wanted to use natural ingredients and after just nine years Chobani became the number one Greek yogurt brand. To find out more information about Chobani click here.

I picked up the Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt and was planning on initially finding something on Pinterest to make with it when I had a quick idea. I happen to be heading to my very part-time job and needed something quick to take with the rest of my dinner.

What You Need:

  • Chobani Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
  • Fruit of Choice (I used Blueberries)
  • Cool Whip/Whipped Cream

Instructions:

Take 2 Tbsp. of Chobani Yogurt and put into a bowl or dish. Mix in fruit of choice. Top with Cool Whip or whipped cream of choice. Either eat immediately or refrigerate then eat. 




As you can see the cool whipped melted a little by the time I got to eat this, but it was really good anyways. I normally do not like Greek yogurt because I find the taste to be too sour and the texture too thick. This surprised me because even by itself it was light and had a good flavor. I will definitely be looking at adding the Chobani Greek Yogurt brand into my daily life.

I will be back with more cool recipes that include Chobani Greek Yogurt. I can't wait to see what else I can make with the Chobani Greek Yogurt!

Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!