Sky Zone Dayton Review

Hello world! Things have been just complete chaos the last few months in my life so I haven't had much time to write. I have a few things coming up for you all in the next few months! I was recently invited by Sky Zone of Dayton to come check out their awesome facility with my family.

So your probably wondering what is this Sky Zone you talk of?? Well just imagine a place with a lot of trampolines that you can bounce, jump, and play on.  They bill themselves as the first indoor trampoline park. So what does Sky Zone offer? During open jump times they have the main court, the foam zone, three ultimate dodgeball areas, and SkySlam. The main court is just a big trampoline divided into squares for you to jump and bounce on. The foam zone is a big pit of foam that you can jump into. I think the three ultimate dodgeball areas are pretty self explanatory, but I was told they have pick-up games frequently. SkySlam allows you to dunk like a pro! The launch pads will bounce you ten feet into the area!

With L being so little we stayed on the main court. I think the other areas are too old for her right now. After checking in at the desk and getting your SkySocks we listened to a brief talked from the guys working there and were free to get our bounce on! L was a little confused as to what we were doing so John got on first to show her what to do. Once she saw daddy do it there was no stopping her. She couldn't stop giggling and running across the court. The guys working were getting a kick out of how happy she was to be there. One of them even told me that he has never seen a little one giggle so much and have so much fun. 





John did go experience the form zone and said he had fun. He told me that they make you be a square apart just like in the main court and jump one at a time so nobody gets hurt. He found it very difficult to get out of the foam zone, but did it a few more times. We were invited to stay for about an hour and a half. I'll get to that information in a minute, but we made it about 45 minutes before L got so tired from all the bouncing. 

Pricing

Sky Zone has pricing set up by how long you jump. For a 30 minute jump time you pay $12, 60 minutes is $15, 90 minutes is $19, and 120 minutes is $22. All prices include SkySocks and sales tax. SkySocks are what you wear while jumping. Prices are also per jumper. 

Sky Zone offers a lot more then just open jumping time. Please visit Sky Zones site to learn all about their exercise classes and classes geared toward certain ages. 

So would we go again? Overall we had a lot of fun, but I think I would wait to take L back again until she was a bit older or check out the toddler class they offer. I think the prices are a bit high especially to do it frequently. I also think that kids under two would have a heard time understanding what to do and they tire easily. This is the perfect activity for kids 5-10 though. The staff at Sky Zone was amazing and very friendly to us. They were more then to happy to answer any questions I had. I also thought it was great of them to offer to move some of the kids who showed up with a birthday party so our little one could enjoy the toddler side of the main court. I didn't take the offer, but I found it very nice that they offered so she could be safe.

For a more detailed review of Sky Zone please visit Trekaroo!


This review is based on a complimentary visit to Sky Zone.  I received no other compensation and these opinions are entirely my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!