Daverley Running Belt Review
Wow, I've been bad at blogging! It's been a month since my last write up and I didn't even notice. I really hope you all enjoyed your summer and are getting back into the swing of things. We've had a crazy busy summer, made even crazier by the fact we are expecting baby number two in November.
If you've read any of my previous posts then you know I have taken up running the last year or so. I am now getting to the point where I am even running on my own without L. My solo runs are great and I enjoy them much more then pushing a jogging stroller, but I've found I have a little problem. Where do I put my car key at?? My arm band for my iPhone has a slot, but it's too small for my car key so this hasn't solved any problem for me. I hate to tell you because it's gross, but I've tucking it in the side of my sports bra since that is the only place I feel I won't lose it.
I am happy to say I have found a solution though!! A friend of mine put me in touch with a company who makes running belts so I could test one out and review it for them.
This great product is called the Runner Waist Pack by Daverley. This running belt has an expandable pouch for ample storage. It's also bounce-free, light-weight, and stays in place. It can be used for any of your exercise needs, not just running, but walking hiking, biking, and just plain old sight-seeing while on vacation.
So what did I think of it? Well I love how it's expandable and can fit my husband as well as myself. I liked that it's small and discrete. I can tuck it easily under my shirt and it stays the whole time. I find that it's the perfect size for my car key and chap stick, which is all I take with me on solo runs. I use an arm band so I haven't had a need to try my smartphone with it, but I think it would easily fit my iPhone 6. Another added bonus is that is can still be worn when babywearing! We hike with our daughter and this has been great! We can either tuck it under the TULA or wear it over without issues. Overall, this has solved a problem I was having and for a great price! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a running belt.
Here are the two pictures I have at the moment. I hope to have more up as we keep using it!
Like what you've read and seen? Follow the link below to get your own Daverley Running Belt!
If you've read any of my previous posts then you know I have taken up running the last year or so. I am now getting to the point where I am even running on my own without L. My solo runs are great and I enjoy them much more then pushing a jogging stroller, but I've found I have a little problem. Where do I put my car key at?? My arm band for my iPhone has a slot, but it's too small for my car key so this hasn't solved any problem for me. I hate to tell you because it's gross, but I've tucking it in the side of my sports bra since that is the only place I feel I won't lose it.
I am happy to say I have found a solution though!! A friend of mine put me in touch with a company who makes running belts so I could test one out and review it for them.
This great product is called the Runner Waist Pack by Daverley. This running belt has an expandable pouch for ample storage. It's also bounce-free, light-weight, and stays in place. It can be used for any of your exercise needs, not just running, but walking hiking, biking, and just plain old sight-seeing while on vacation.
So what did I think of it? Well I love how it's expandable and can fit my husband as well as myself. I liked that it's small and discrete. I can tuck it easily under my shirt and it stays the whole time. I find that it's the perfect size for my car key and chap stick, which is all I take with me on solo runs. I use an arm band so I haven't had a need to try my smartphone with it, but I think it would easily fit my iPhone 6. Another added bonus is that is can still be worn when babywearing! We hike with our daughter and this has been great! We can either tuck it under the TULA or wear it over without issues. Overall, this has solved a problem I was having and for a great price! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a running belt.
Here are the two pictures I have at the moment. I hope to have more up as we keep using it!
| Tucked under my shirt and out of the way! |
| Expandable pouch! |
Comments
Post a Comment