SLS3 Running Belt + Raffle!

I am so excited to share my new find with everyone! As most of you know, in the last year and a half or so I have gotten into running. Late last year I found out about running belts, which has made running solo much easy because I have a place to put my keys primarily as well as a few other things I carry.

I was contacted by SLS3 recently to see about testing out their new duel pocket, water resistant running belt. I was finally able to head out over the last few days with this gorgeous weather to give the belt a test.

The running belt comes in four colors: black, blue, lime, or purple. It has two pockets, which I've not seen on any other running belts I've looked at. They claim it's big enough to fit a large smartphone (i.e. iPhone 6+, Samsung Galaxy, etc.) plus other essential items like keys, cards, energy bars, and inhaler. It's also suppose to be comfortable and to stay in place while working out. It's also not suppose to bounce will running or ride up your waist. It's an adjustable belt that fits most people as well as compact and lightweight. It is also waterproof so it can safely store your items from the elements.





I received the black running belt. I found that the belt itself is very easy to adjust and fits nicely on my waist. It was also really comfortable and gave me no problems staying in place while running, walking, or chasing after my toddler. I also like that it stays up so I can hide it under my shirt when I'm running that way others cannot tell I may have valuables on me.

I do not have a very large smartphone and I use it for music while running so I didn't actually have it in the zipper pouch. I did try it out afterwards and my iPhone 6 fits very easily. I also tried with my husband's Samsung Galaxy S6 and that fit just as easily. My key fob, drivers license, chap stick, and extra hair tie had ample room in the two pouches.

iPhone 6.

iPhone 6 on the left and Samsung Galaxy S6 on the right.

They both zip up and fit fine!

I normally do not run in the rain or elements so the waterproof theory I tested at home. I put a small pencil sharpen (random, I know) inside one of the pockets and let my daughter hold it while I sprayed the side spray in the area to mimic rain. The outside gets wet easily, which I expected. The inside pocket was damp and the pencil sharpener felt damp, but was perfectly fine. I'm not sure how it would do in a heavy downpour, but I think if you had layers on and wore it under those everything inside the pockets would be safe.

Overall, I really liked this running belt. It is very similar to others, but the dual pockets are a big bonus that I haven't seen on a lot of other belts. I also like that it can fit a smartphone if need be. I couldn't see running long distances holding my phone so that is a great feature. I also like that it is comfortable and doesn't move while running. I found that other belts even though they were tight on me still rode up while running.

If you like the belt and want to purchase one for yourself, head over to Amazon and buy one. SLS3 is running a special for my readers to purchase the belt at a discount!



You can also enter to win one for FREE from SLS3! Just follow the link below to enter!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!