A New Journey
Well as my title implies I am at a new point in life. My husband and I got married August 29, 2009 and have started a new life together as husband and wife. With this new point in life I have decided to start a blog about our life together along with one of my favorite things TRAVELING!
I love to travel and unfortunately didn't get to do much in the last few years because of college and John really didn't travel at all growing up so we are taking the time and starting to travel since we both love it. This blog probably isn't going to be all about traveling but most of it will.
We have already started traveling prior to getting married but now we are focusing on it more since we aren't in school any longer and can officially start taking weekend trips since we don't work. We wanted to just share this blog with anyone who is interested along with our families and friends.
Hopefully you will enjoy reading about our travels and other things that may pop up in this blog!
Comments
Post a Comment