COVERGIRL VoxBox from Influenster Review!
As many of you know, I love to share all my favorite things with you all. I've been part of Influenster for some time now and this VoxBox has been the best so far. I lucked into getting the COVERGIRL VoxBox, which included Plumpify blastPRO by LashBlast Mascara and Oh Sugar Vitamin Infused Lip Balm.
I first started using the Plumpify blastPRO by LashBlast Mascara because I wear mascara a few times a week more then any other makeup. I find it just makes my eyes look a little more awake then not wearing any. When I first open the product I wasn't sure that I was going to like the brush. It's a double-action brush that is suppose to vertically lift lashes from their roots. I found application to be a little more difficult then regular mascara because of the brush. It made putting mascara on my lashes to be harder then any other product I've used. I am not sure if it's because of the brush or my eyes lashes. I've used it a few more times since then and while I find the product to be good, I am still not loving the brush. I definitely do not notice my lashes being more plump.
This is a picture of my eyes beforehand...
I gave the Oh Sugar Vitamin Infused Lip Balm a try on New Years Eve. As someone who doesn't wear color on my lips I was a little hesitant about this product, but it turned out to be my FAVORITE!! I really like how soft and easy to use the lip balm is. I also like that it's main purpose is to make your lips soft and nourish. I always have dry lips and am using chap stick like crazy so this is a nice alternative on days I want to dress up and wear a little color on my lips. The color I received was caramel. I thought it would be really brown on my lips, but it looks more pink. I really like the color and can't wait to try out the rest of the line. I also can't wait to see how this improves my lips over time! As the picture up at the top shows, even my three year old loves this product!
Here is my after with both products as well as my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2...
This VoxBox has been awesome and I can't wait to try out more awesome products from Influenster and bring them to you all!
Disclosure: I received both of these products for free to test for an honest and unbiased review.
This is a picture of my eyes beforehand...
I gave the Oh Sugar Vitamin Infused Lip Balm a try on New Years Eve. As someone who doesn't wear color on my lips I was a little hesitant about this product, but it turned out to be my FAVORITE!! I really like how soft and easy to use the lip balm is. I also like that it's main purpose is to make your lips soft and nourish. I always have dry lips and am using chap stick like crazy so this is a nice alternative on days I want to dress up and wear a little color on my lips. The color I received was caramel. I thought it would be really brown on my lips, but it looks more pink. I really like the color and can't wait to try out the rest of the line. I also can't wait to see how this improves my lips over time! As the picture up at the top shows, even my three year old loves this product!
Here is my after with both products as well as my Urban Decay Naked Palette 2...
This VoxBox has been awesome and I can't wait to try out more awesome products from Influenster and bring them to you all!
Disclosure: I received both of these products for free to test for an honest and unbiased review.
Comments
Post a Comment