SLS3 Neon Running Sock Review

I've been running more this year then any other time in my life and I have been on the lookout for great, affordable gear. Running socks are something I've been having trouble finding. I either find ones I like, but not in my price point or I find ones that are in my price point and they are terrible. Enter these Neon Running socks by SLS3.



I've worn these a handful of times when running and I have to say I am really impressed. So here is what I like about them:


  • They are really comfortable.
  • Light-weight, which is great for hot summer runs.
  • They fit as described.
  • I love the bright neon colors.


Some things I don't like:

  • The ankle part of the sock is tighter then I would like.
  • They are a bit pricey then I would like.


I really do not have anything negative to say about them. The quality has held up really well with wearing and washing them. I think the only thing that could be a problem is that because they are light-weight, you would need heavier socks in the winter.

Want to give them a try yourself? Well you in luck, you can get $5 off a pair of three with the code: DKJIJERK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!