31 Days 2013: It's Over (Wrap Up)

Ok, so I'm a day late to do a wrap up, but we had a play date yesterday and then I had to work a little in the evening. So I am just going to say that I was terrible at writing for 31 days straight. Even though my plan was to leave the topic vague I think my downfall is that I left it too vague. Next year I need to not choose something so vague but a more cohesive topic.

I did like the topic I wrote about this year, but I got stuck often because I didn't know where else to head. I learned a lot about myself and what I need to do to make myself happier. I also like that I put things I want to do on a list so that way I can keep going back to add more things. It also will allow me to give everyone more details on when I do get to do the things on my bucket list.

This whole experience has been wonderful and I am so grateful for those that have been following me along this journal. This whole process has invigorated my interest in blogging. I am hopefully that this time I will continue more frequently with the blog.

To see all my post in one place: 31 Day Challenge


 Manda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!