31 Day Challenge

So what is the 31 Day Challenge? It's a challenge from the blog Nesting Place that she does every October. You pick a topic and write about it for 31 days. I've been thinking about joining and decided that I wanted to. I love to write but don't get to do it enough with being a mom. 

My topic is something very personal to me and quite scary to share with the world. For a long time now I've felt very stuck and I've had trouble figuring out why. Lately it's dawned on me that it has to do with this scary ride called motherhood that I've been on. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE being a mom and I LOVE Lexi more than life itself, but I kinda feel a little lost in this new identity. So instead of sitting here and do nothing about it I am going to try and focus part of my day on just me. I've left my topic vague because I am not sure where I want to go with this but my posts are going to focus on various things that I either enjoy or that intrigue me. 

So please join me on this crazy, scary month that I am about to embark on. I will update this page with links to my individual posts for easier reference.

Day 1: Letting Go

Day 2: Identifying

Day 3: Personal Manifesto

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8: Helping Determining Personality Traits

Day 9:

Day 10: Change & Helping

Day 11:

Day 12: Bucket List

Day 13: Sick Baby 

Day 14: The First Step 

Day 15:

Day 16: Bad Friend

Day 17:

Day 18: Weight Loss  

Day 19:

Day 20:

Day 21: Interviews 

Day 22: Regrets

Day 23: Crafting

Day 24:

Day 25:

Day 26:

Day 27:

Day 28: Relaxing  

Day 29:

Day 30:

Day 31: Sleep (or lack of)

Wrap Up 


For more information on the challenge and details if your interested in joining please visit TheNester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!