31 Days 2013 - Bucket List

Today I was thinking about all these things in life I want to experience or do. I have so many ideas and wants that I thought it would be productive to start a bucket list. I hope to accomplish a lot of these, but I am not quite sure if it is at all possible. My list will include various life experiences that have to do with bettering myself, travel, and family as well as many other things that may not have a category. I am going to create a Pinterest board so that why it will be much easier for me to add things on the fly. You can follow that board here: Bucket List

1. Experiment more with photography
2. Travel to Australia
3. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
4. Enjoy the little things in life (more)
5. Go on a hot air balloon ride
6. See a shooting star
7. Have a tea party
8. Go on a spontaneous road trip
9. Go zip-lining (even though I am scared to death of heights)
10. Live on a Caribbean Island
11. Reach my goal weight
12. Go see the Great Wall of China
13. Travel to Machu Picchu.
14. Visit Ireland
15. See Kenny Chesney in the Sandbar/Front Row
16. Jump off a waterfall (I'm not sure I'm brave enough for this) 
17. Get a tattoo
18. Visit the original Starbucks
19. Ride an elephant
20. CMA Festival
21. Visit the Hershey factory and theme park
22. Visit the Maldives
23. Visit Greece
24. Visit Yellowstone
25. Watch AFI 100 best movies
26. Learn another language
27. Go to the Superbowl
28. Visit Redwood National Park
29. Create my family tree
30. Visit Napa Valley
31. Visit Mount Rushmore
32. Ride the Rocky Mountaineer
33. Tour the Neuschwanstein Castle
34. Egypt!!!!
35. Visit the Taj Mahal
36. 



 Manda

Comments

  1. I like your number 2 :P good choice of country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my dream vacation so hopefully I'll be able to cross that off my bucket list at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!