31 Days 2013 - Identifying

So yesterday I discussed letting go in order to find what makes me truly happy. Well today I need to identify some of the things in life make me completely happy. I've been pinning various articles today about how to determine what I am good, how to live a fuller, happier life, and how to get out of my own box. It is going to take me a few days to read, see if they could help me on my quest, and figure out how to incorporate them in my life so I thought I would just list some things right off the top of my head that make me happy and maybe even some that do not make me happy. Let the random list begin...

What Makes Me Happy
1. Lexi
2. Coffee
3. Warm Weather
4. The Beach
5. Traveling
6. Food
7. Target
8. Crafting
9. Books
10. Music
11. Friends
12. My Sisters


What Make Me Unhappy
1. Extremely Cold Weather 
2. Drama
3. Friends Who Are Only Around When It's Convenient For Them
4. Money/Bills
5. Disorganization
6. Clutter
7. Most of My Previous Jobs
8. Tradition Work Schedules
9. Being Stuck Indoors (i.e. When the weather isn't so great)

As you can see my lists are not that long or even finished yet but these are the things right off the top of my head. I am hoping that as I write down these things that it will help guide me to better my life in the way I want and cut out things I don't like. I believe this could also help me figure out that career question that I need to deal with. I'm off to read some of the articles I've pinned. Hopefully they will inspire me and help start answering some of the many questions I have to figure out!



Manda

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Keys Review

31 Days 2013: Weight Loss!!!

A Guide to Maui with Kids!