31 Days 2013 - Do You Ever Feel Like A Bad Friend??
Do you ever feel like a bad friend?? I sure do most of the time. I am so busy with Lexi that I feel as I don't keep up enough with what is going on in their lives. I also always tell people if they need anything I can help them but they always seem to ask at the worse times possible. Truthfully lately they've wanted help with things I don't want to help them with. I seriously feel like the worst person in the world for even thinking that let alone writing it down. I always offer help and that is part of the people pleaser in me. I know that I need to find a happy medium in my quest to help others.
So my question for anyone who actually reads these post and wants to comment: Do you ever feel like a bad friend? If so, what do you do about it? Do you help anyways even if it something you really don't want to help with? Do you tell them the completely truth, that this is one of those things you don't want to help them with?
I feel like I would be a worse friend if I flat out said that I just didn't want to help with a specific thing. Maybe that's the beauty of real, honest friendship that it can handle even the things that seem harsh. I am off to ponder this some more, but would love to hear what everyone else thinks.
Manda
So my question for anyone who actually reads these post and wants to comment: Do you ever feel like a bad friend? If so, what do you do about it? Do you help anyways even if it something you really don't want to help with? Do you tell them the completely truth, that this is one of those things you don't want to help them with?
I feel like I would be a worse friend if I flat out said that I just didn't want to help with a specific thing. Maybe that's the beauty of real, honest friendship that it can handle even the things that seem harsh. I am off to ponder this some more, but would love to hear what everyone else thinks.
Manda
Comments
Post a Comment